Research Training and Career Development
Research Training & Career Development Programs
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry is committed to developing and maintaining strong programs of basic, translational and clinical research relevant to dental and craniofacial disorders by faculty and students. To that end, emphasis is placed on training the next generation of leaders in research and clinical care, with numerous opportunities available to further both knowledge and experience.
The following research training and career development programs are offered:
- M.S./Ph.D. and D.D.S./Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Certificate/M.S. in Nine Dental Specialty Programs
- M.S. in Biomaterials, Dental Hygiene, Health Professions Education
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- TAMBCD Clinical Faculty Research Development
- TAMBCD/Baylor Oral Health Foundation Predoctoral Research Program
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research Summer Dental Student Award
- National Institutes of Health K12 Clinical Scientist Development Award in conjunction with University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
The certificates of advanced training and the M.S. degrees are awarded by TAMBCD. The Ph.D. and Master’s degrees in Biomedical Sciences are awarded by the Texas A&M University Health Science Center.
For more information, contact the Office of Research and Graduate Studies: