All forms must be turned in to the Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) by the deadlines posted each semester.
- Degree Plan
Use the online Document Processing Submission Service (DPSS) to submit degree plan and thesis or dissertation advisory committee for approval.
- Leave of Absence
- Thesis/Dissertation 101
A step-by-step guide from inception of research idea to final electronic upload.
- MS in Oral Biology Checklist
Use this checklist to stay on track with research/thesis process
- Committee Membership Approval
Use the online Document Processing Submission Service (DPSS) to submit thesis or dissertation advisory committee and degree plan for approval.
- Preliminary Exam Checklist and Approval (PhD)
Student is responsible for completing this form before the preliminary exam. This form is required by TAMU.
- Oral Preliminary Exam Evaluation (PhD)
Required by HSC / Biomedical Sciences program
- Written Preliminary Exam Evaluation (PhD)
Required by HSC / Biomedical Sciences Program
- Proposal for Thesis/Dissertation
Use this form to secure committee approval for your thesis/dissertation topic. Required by TAMU.
- Thesis Research Grant Application
Apply to Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry OGS for intramural research support grant
- Allowable Expenditures
List of allowable expenses for intramural thesis research grant
- Request and Announcement of the Final Examination (Thesis or Dissertation Defense)
Use this form to request permission for and to announce the final examination. This form is required by TAMU.
- Written Defense Outcome
Use this form to verify the outcome of evaluation of the written thesis. This form is required by the HSC.
- Oral Defense Outcome
Use this form to verify the outcome of evaluation of the oral defense. This form is required by the HSC.
- TAMU Thesis Office Written Thesis Approval
Use this form when submitting thesis or dissertation for formatting review.
Submit the form to the TAMBCD Graduate Office, upload manuscript via Vireo
- TAMU Thesis Office Copyright and Availability Form
This form required at the time the manuscript is submitted for formatting review.
Submit the form to the TAMBCD Graduate Office.
Writing and Preparation Resources
- TAMU Thesis Writing Guidelines
- TAMU Thesis Word Processing Templates
- Online Pre-submittal Conference
- Vireo instructional users guide
Submit Manuscript to Thesis Office
- Vireo Portal