Go to content

Registrar and Graduate Admissions

The Office of the Registrar and Graduate Admissions is located in Room 503

  • Ms. Taryn Walker, Assistant Registrar, 214-828-8345
  • Ms. Sylvia Sanchez, Assistant to the Registrar 214-828-8345
The Office of the Registrar and Graduate Admissions maintains and provides services to document the students’ enrollment and progress in the programs of the college. This office provides the following services to applicants, students, faculty, alumni and administration:
  • Enrollment
  • Course registration
    • Certification of enrollment, degree and graduation to:
    • Financial aid lenders
    • Credentialing agencies
    • Government agencies
  • Maintains veteran files
  • Maintains academic records and supplies:
    • Transcripts
    • Grade reports
    • Grade, course and class rosters
    • Diplomas
  • Processes students’ financial aid loan deferrals
  • Administers residency determination
  • Publishes the catalog
  • Generates the academic calendar
  • Provides data support for Student Promotions Committee
  • Data reporting
    • Federal
    • State
    • Texas A&M University System
    • A&M Health Science Center
  • Supports graduation /commencement process
  • Graduation certification
  • Degree audit
  • Diploma production
  • Retains and archives academic and source documentation

Transcript Requests

The Office of the Registrar (Room 503) maintains and releases information related to the enrollment, academic progress, and degrees earned for current and former students. Students may obtain transcripts by completing a written request and paying a $7.00 fee per transcript or online through the Student Clearinghouse at: http://www.tamhsc.edu/education/registrar/transcriptrequest.html.  There is a service charge to order a transcript through NSC, however the advantage is that the student may pay for the transcript with a variety of credit card types.

Unofficial transcripts can be printed from the MyHSC portal on the Registrar's Tab.

Transcripts and other information from a student’s academic records will be released only upon written request from the student or other person authorized by law and with payment of the appropriate fee. An exception may be made in response to a subpoena or a court order. Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry is in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended.

Enrollment Verifications

Enrollment verification letters, deferral certification for financial aid and veteran’s certifications processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Copies of Diplomas and Certificates

Copies of diplomas and certificates may be obtained by filing a request for duplicate diploma with the Office of the Registrar.

Grade Reporting

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through the MyHSC portal on the Registrar's Tab for the purpose of checking grades.

Address and Name Change

Students who have a change of name must notify the Office of the Registrar (Room 503) by filing a change-of-name form. Changes of name from birth certificate records require a court order, marriage certificate or naturalization certificate as documentation. All grade reports, transcripts, diplomas, etc. are issued under the student’s legal name as recorded in the Office of the Registrar. Students must file any change of address online through MyHSC the secure portal for students.