Dr. Loulou M. T. Moore
Department of Restorative Sciences
3302 Gaston Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75246
Phone: (214) 828-8352
Education and Post-Graduate Training
- 1997 - M.P.H. - Master degree in Public Health and Preventive Dentistry. University of North Texas – Health Science Center at Ft. Worth. (UNTHSC). Ft. Worth, Texas.
- 1997 - Ct.H. - Certified & Registered Hypnotherapist. American Institute of Hypnotherapy.
- 1994 - Certificate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry (A.E.G.D.) and Geriatric Training. Baylor College of Dentistry (BCD) and Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC), Dallas, Texas.; Certificate in Esthetic Dentistry (one-year Post-graduate program). Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas.; Certificate - Comprehensive Esthetic Restorative Continuum Program. Baylor College of Dentistry. Dallas, TX.
- 1993 Doctor of Dental Surgery. Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas.
- 1993 - Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science. The University of the State of New York Regents College, Albany, New York.
- 1967 - Baccalaureate (Modern and Classical Literature). Faculté de Lettre (Faculty of Letters) , Saigon, Republic of VietNam.
- 2001 – Present: Assistant Professor (non-tenure track). Restorative Sciences Department, Baylor College of Dentistry, Changed from part-time to full-time faculty status.
- 1999 – 2001: Clinical Assistant Professor. Academic Services, Restorative Sciences Department and Office of the Student Development. Part-time status.
- Summer 1998: Instructor, Pre-clinical Dentistry Course. Summer Pre-dental Enrichment Program (SPEP). College students program.
- 1993 – 1994: Teaching fellow - Preventive Dentistry Course. Public Health Sciences
- 1994 – 1997: Full-time staff dentist, teaching consultant (esthetic dentistry) to GPR residents and staff dentists. Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Vamc):
- Gravely, Tamara C., Brooks, Ernestine S., King, LaChelle P., Hornback, Sheryl A., Moore, Loulou. “Bridge to Dentistry: Awareness to Graduation” Journal of Dental Education; 65 (1): #18. p. 23, 2001 - Poster presentation at the American Dental Education Association 78th Annual Session; March 3-7, 2001. Chicago, Illinois
- Member, American Association for Dental Research – Dallas Section (D-AADR)
- Member, American Association of Women Dentists (AAWD)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- Member, Dallas Asian Dental Association (DADA)
- Member, Dallas Academy of General Dentistry (DAGD)
- Member, Dallas County Dental Society (DCDS)
- Member, Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Life membership - Delta Sigma Delta Undergraduate Chapter
- 2005- 2006: “Certification of Appreciation of Community Services.” Presented by the School of Health Professions at Yvonne A. Ewell Magnet Center. Dallas Texas.
- May 2005: “Appreciation Plaque.” Presented by the Board of Directors of the Texas Association of Women Dentists (TAWD).
- December 2004: “Community Service Award.” Presented by Dr. Todd Estre, President of South Texas Dental. Dallas, Texas.
- May 2003: “Excellence Award.” Presented by Dr. Lanette Sikes, President of the Texas Association of Women Dentists (TAWD). State organization in San Antonio, Texas.
- June 2000: “Appreciation Plaque.” Presented by the Vietnamese Buddhist Temple.
- 1998 “Lecturer’s Award.” Annual National Convention of the Vietnamese Medical Association of USA (a Joint Medical and Dental Convention). Dallas, TX.
- 1998 Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.). Academy of General Dentistry, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1999 First Place Presentation “Anterior Composite Restorations using Ultradent dental products”. Hosted by the BCD Advanced Education of General Dentistry (AEGD) Program. Sponsored by Ultradent Dental Company.
- 2002-2006: “Certification of Appreciation.” Presented by the Asian-American Dental Society (ADS)
- 2003-2006: “Certification of Appreciation.” Presented by Director, Summer Programs (SPEP, PBP II and SAEP)
- December 2005: “Appreciation of Services” plaque. Presented by Major General Paul W. Essex USAF Commander, Army and Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES)
- 2002-2005: “Appreciation Plaque.” Presented by the Texas Association ofWomen Dentists – BCD Student Chapter (TAWD)
- May 2005: “Appreciation Plaque”. Presented by Dr. Sandra Sinclair, President, Texas Association of Women Dentists – state organization
- 2002- 2004: “Appreciation Plaque.” Presented by the students of the Summer Pre-Dental Enrichment Program (SPEP).
- July 2000: “Certification of Appreciation.” Presented by the Director, Summer Pre-Dental Enrichment Program (SPEP).
- May 2000: “Certification of Appreciation.” Presented by the Asian-American Dental Society (ADS)