The Master of Science in Education for Healthcare Professionals (MS-EDHP) program at Baylor College of Dentistry is designed to be flexible, individualized and student-centered.
Students enroll in a core of required courses and choose between an educational or an administrative/managerial track that best meets an individual’s interests and career goals.
Additional didactic and practicum courses prepare the student for either the administrative or education role. Electives are also available for those interested in pursuing additional study in a specific area.
Graduate Program Director
|Patricia R. Campbell, RDH, MS|
Graduate Program Faculty
- Ernestine Lacy, BS, MA, DDS
- Peter Buschang, MA, PhD
- Patricia R. Campbell, RDH, MS
- Janice P. DeWald, BSDH, DDS, MS
- Lisa Harper Mallonee, BSDH, MPH, RD, LD
- Ann McCann, BSDH, MS, PhD
- Alton G. McWhorter, DDS, MS
- Kathleen Muzzin, RDH, MS
- Emet D. Schneiderman, PhD
- Eric Solomon, DDS, MS.