Alumni Membership Update Form
Support Your Alumni Association
All graduates become full members of the Baylor College of Dentistry Alumni Association.
The BCD Alumni Association provides a variety of opportunities for alums to stay connected with the school and each other. To find out more about the BCDAA and how you get involved, visit the association’s website at http://alumni.bcd.tamhsc.edu or call the alumni relations office at the college at 214.828.8202.
BCD Alumni Association members are exceptional professionals and are leaders in local, state and national dental organizations. Our alumni also are active volunteers in their communities through local government, nonprofit organizations, places of worship, schools, etc. Many alumni come back to the school to teach while maintaining outside dental practices. Others mentor prospective dental students or volunteer as members of our alumni or foundation boards.
- Saving cracked teeth begins with early diagnosis
- Adolescents most at risk with e-cigarettes, yet teen usage soars
- Health Science Center announces 2015 Commencement ceremonies, speakers
- Symposium gives more than 60 dental students an opportunity to present their research
- Pearly whites: Is there such a thing as too much bleaching?