In all we do, we dedicate the full measure of our resources and abilities to advancing the knowledge and technologies of our professions, and to bringing Texans the finest in health education, promotion and care. Because of our work, people’s lives are changed — across our state, around the nation, and throughout the world.
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry Mission
The mission of A&M Baylor College of Dentistry is to improve the oral health of Texans and shape the future of dentistry by:
- Developing exemplary clinicians, educators and scientists.
- Caring for the needs of a diverse community.
- Serving as a leader in health professions education.
- Seeking innovations in science, education and health care delivery.
Following a century of excellence, TAMBCD will continue to be a leader in dental education by:
- Enhancing instruction through state-of-the-art simulation and management of patient information through digital technologies.
- Enhancing its national and international reputation for craniofacial and oral biomaterials research.
- Continuing its leadership role in assessment, institutional effectiveness, and competency-based education.